Philips shb9100rd headphoness review

About the Philips shb9100rd s

This headset is exactly a very good sports headset. I would like to buy a stereo wireless earphone for making calls and playing game on my iPhone 5S. The Philips shb9100rd s is supposed to have good sound quality as reviewed. Great high definition bass is also wonderful. I cannot explain how much I love these wireless headphones.

Sound quality: Amazing clear sound with a lot of bass. The chatting quality is awesome.

The cord: The long cable lets you place the headset anywhere. The cord seems a little longer than the specification states.

The battery: I've used the headset for an hour one day for a week, and the battery still shows almost full on my iphone. The battery time of it lasts 12 hours for non-stop use.

Comfort: The headphone is not so comfortable to wear. The skin-friendly leather ear buds guarantee a long time gaming sessions in total comfort

Nice look: This headphone has a good shape. The earphone has a good style.

Should you buy the Philips shb9100rd s?

The Philips shb9100rd s is $55 and is available from its website. For most this is a good product.


  • Rating: 3.5
  • Headset: Philips shb9100rd headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts