Awei a810bl headphoness review

About the Awei a810bl

After reading a lot of reviews on Amazon and doing some research online, I decided to buy the headphone. I will write a review on the sound after some days. This headset is exactly a sports headphone. I would like to say I am using this headphones for my PS2. This headset has a high review point.

It's easy to use: The headphone doesn't typically give me some trouble personally, but this's the truth. The controls on the earphone are easy.

The shape: This headphone has a good shape. The headset has a nice look.

The comfort: The headphone feels light. The headphone is much more comfortable than other type earphones I have used before.

The battery: As advertised, Awei a810bl headphones has up to 15 hours talk time and more than 120 hours standby time. As the headphone has a Built-in rechargeable battery, and can be charged by connecting to my laptop,the battery life is acceptable.

Compatibility: Some applications not support the Awei a810bl while using iPhone 5S. The bass knobs work great though, increasing the bass by a noticeable amount.

How about the price

It's the definitive earphone for users who enjoying amazing game music enhanced comfort and good price. Very strongly recommend you Awei a810bl headphones.


  • Rating: 4.6
  • Headset: Awei a810bl headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts