Razer kraken pro v2 headphoness review

Razer kraken pro v2 Overview

Many reviews said Razer kraken pro v2 headphones has good sound. The earphone has a good shape. The headset features 40mm Microphone, delivering superior sound quality with deep. I buy the Razer kraken pro v2 primarily for connecting to my MAC book and playing game. I have several $20-50 bluetooth headset that will have up to 6 hours talk time as advertised, in fact, all of them last shorter than the headset.

Nice style: The earphone has a good shape. The Razer kraken pro v2 has a unique design.

Compatibility: Connects to the iPhone 6S quickly. This headset seems to be an excellent headset that works well with the Bluetooth devices.

Prefect for using: The setup progress is easy. I have tried many genres of songs with it, it is absolutely what I like!

Comfortable to wear: The headphone feels light and slim. I like its comfort.

Wire: The cord seems a little longer than the specification states. The extra-long cord lets you place the headset anywhere.

How about the price

I would definitely buy the same. For the all this is a good headphone.


  • Rating: 4.5
  • Headset: Razer kraken pro v2 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts