Koss SB-45 Review

Last updated: August 30th 2017

Koss SB-45
Koss SB-45
This communication stereo headset fits all what I wanted. I like to chatting on Skype, Google Voice, Tokbox and other VOIP applications. As a gamer, I love to play online games and talk to my friend on Teamspeak and Ventrillo. The Koss SB-45 did this job very well for me. I have tried out various brands of headsets such as SteelSeries 4H, Plantronics .Audio 655, Sennheiser HD428 and Logitech H390 over the past two years. They are more expensive than the Koss SB-45, though they worked pretty well with my PC. Though I was not a big fan of Koss, I had to admit that the Koss SB-45 was a great value for every penny I paid.

Pros:
- Awesome sound quality.The Koss SB-45 worked well with my Realtek sound card, the stereo sound is amazing!  The headset is pretty solid, I tried it with some different games such as CoD 4, Halo 2, sounds were pretty good, the gunshot was powerful and the surround sound was impressive, with plenty of bass. The headset worked well with the VOIP applications, too. The audio from the headset was clear and loud.
- Well constructed. The Koss SB-45 seems sturdy and  You can bend the mic of it any ways you want. I had thrown them on the ground twice, but they were not broken.
- The mic. The microphone is excellent for chatting. It provided an extremely clear, crisp and loud sound without any background noise when I connected it with my PC. It works pretty well with TeamSpeak and Ventrilo, too.
- Ease of use. The headset allows you to mute and adjust volume easily. It works great on my laptop with windows Vista. It is no-brainer to set up, just plug it in, then windows Vista automatically recognize this device without additional drivers.
Cons:
- A little heavy for me. It feels a little heavy on my head, though it is not tight. The comfort could be better. I had to take it off for a rest while using it for long hours gaming session.

I would recommend this communication stereo headset to people who need a USB headset for chatting. The Koss SB-45 is great deal for the price.

  • Rating: 4.1
  • Headset: Koss SB-45 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts