Sony mdr-ex25lp/blu phone review

It was so crisp people on yahoo messenger wouldoften complain they couldn't play games with me due to lots of noise around me in the room. I'm very happy with headphone. This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone SE. This headset looks nice. Some reviews from users said Sony mdr-ex25lp/blu phone has good sound.

Compatibility: The Sony mdr-ex25lp/blu phone seems to be an great headset which works pretty well with the Bluetooth cellphones as advertised. The bass knobs work perfectly.

The long line: The cord seems longer than the specification states. The extra-long cable lets you place the headset anywherewhere you like to put.

The battery for using: Just say something, make sure you give these headsets some break in of at least 3-4 minutes. It is very convenience to charge the headset.

Works great: The headphone supports all music apps for iPhone 6S. Some applications do not support the earphone while using iPhone 6S.

Sound quality: My headset works well even I am 30-50 feet away from the iPhone 6S plus. I'm extremely impressed with the sound quality.

This headphone is much more better than the $50+ one in its low sound effect. I bought these because there are many 4 star reviews on Amazon.com but I wasn't as impressed.


  • Rating: 4.2
  • Headset: Sony mdr-ex25lp/blu phone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts