Monoprice 110010 headphoness review

I use the headphone primarily for connecting to my MAC book and playing game. These are good headsets for gaming I have used. The sound quality is clearly and clarity. The great design of hanger and cap will not hurt your ears even long time wearing it. Some reviews onlinesaid it is very good but the others said the Monoprice 110010 s is not good value for buying.

Definitely comfortable: I couldn't be more pleased with its comfort. Of all the ear tips provided, the medium silicon fit best, the rest of Monoprice 110010 headphones just a little weird.

The sound: That praise being said the sound quality of this headphone is strong at best. I used it for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 4S and the skype on my laptop.

Good use: Extremly easy to set up. The setup progress is easy, without any problem.

The battery for using: It charges quickly, and when fully charged I get 20+ hours for using. This headset is supposed to have 911 hours talking time as advertised.

The long line: The line seems a little longer than the other serials. The long cable lets you place the headset anywhere where you need them.

It's the right earphone for users seeking amazing game sound. Very strongly recommend you this headphone.


  • Rating: 5.0
  • Headset: Monoprice 110010 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts