Sennheiser cx 215 headphoness review

What do you need to know about the Sennheiser cx 215 s?

I want to buy the earphone for many reviews indicate the headset is very good. I like to use a stereo earphone for connecting to my cellphone. The sound quality is clearly. This earphone looks very nice. I like to use this kind of headphone.

Good shape: The Sennheiser cx 215 s has a nice look. This earphone is exactly a very nice sports headphone.

The comfort: The headphone gives me ears comfort and it is easy to forget it on my ears. It is light on our heads and fit very nicely on my ears.

Wire: The cord seems longer than the other serials. The long earphone line lets you position audio controls right.

The battery time: It is very convenience to charge the headset. As the earphone has a good battery,the battery is acceptable.

The sound of Sennheiser cx 215 headphones: This headset blocks out all noise in the room. The sound quality is clearly and clarity.

Should you buy the Sennheiser cx 215 s?

The Sennheiser cx 215 s is 45 dollars and is available from bestbuy, without free shipping. I would recommend this headphone to my friend who wants a headset for their Android or other Bluetooth enabled mobilephones


  • Rating: 4.0
  • Headset: Sennheiser cx 215 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts