Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone. Where do I configure your app to allow users to purchase audio equipment? If I can't find the answer, how do I set this up?

I think it depends on the headset manufacturer, but it may also be possible if you have the phone's microphone, to use your phone's microphone to read out the user's purchase information. This mh751 does not require either a microphone on the headset or an app like this, but does require you to have a purchase button on the headset that displays "purchase" when pressed. In the case of the Apple Watch, these buttons are usually at the top of the watch face in an upward facing position. If you can figure out how to get this to be your purchase button, you could set up your app to have the same purchase button on any headset that supports bluetooth headsets.

another review about cooler master mh751:

I'm pretty sure I heard that in another thread.I want to have a wired headset while driving for on road safety purposes.My main concern is on-road safety. A wireless headset sounds better. I wanted to have a cordless (Bluetooth) headset with music, movies, video and caller ID. I want to use them in my car. I'm not entirely sure what that means... can't imagine the driver having to disconnect his hand from the steering wheel in order to use a Bluetooth headset. Or would that be the thing driving them? I also wanted to play music from my mp3 player with the help of the cooler master headphones. I'm not sure why you would have to download music from a song/podcast/whatever (I'm assuming it's possible) if you have the phone attached to you. Why not just connect your phone to your headset? If you have a mp3 player on your phone, you could simply plug it into your headset and have it play what's on the phone. Also, I wanted to connect my mp3 player to my Bluetooth speaker and turn it into a headset. That's what I was going to say. I don't know why you would need a Bluetooth speaker to be a mh751 headset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts