Plantronics mx100s headphones review

I use this headphone primarily for light call-center work and gaming on PS4. I am proud to say that they still work so well . My headset works well even I am even far away from the iPhone 7. The headphone has a unique design. The Plantronics mx100s has good sound as reviewed.

Plantronics mx100s headset reviews: use, battery, comfort

Prefect for using: An easy for use volume dial is close for quick . You can answer the phone calls while enjoying music.

The battery time: It is so convenience to charge the headset. Just before saying something, you may let the headsets some break in of at least 3-4 minutes.

Definitely comfortable: As it is mentioned, only the medium silicon fit best, the rest of Plantronics mx100s headphone just a little uncomfortable. They won't fit the ears very well and if I use Plantronics mx100s headphonestay the ears get fatigued faster.

Plantronics mx100s headset reviews: look, sound

Nice look: This headphone has a unique design. This headphone looks very nice.

The sound: I used it for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 6S plus. The earpieces fit comfortablely and nicely, and block out a lot of external noise around you.

I think it is hard to get other ones of similar quality for the same price. I bought Plantronics mx100s headphone for there are many 5 star reviews but it didn't impress me.


  • Rating: 4.1
  • Headset: Plantronics mx100s headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts