Plantronics m25 headphone review

I like to buy a stereo headphone for making calls. I enjoy it very much. I think the headphone sound rather great after break in. This headphone is exactly a sports headset. I had read many reviews which reported Plantronics m25 headphone had some bad reception.

Plantronics m25 headset reviews: Compatibility, Compatibility, comfort

Works great: The headset supports all music applications for samsung galaxy s6. The bass work perfectly.

Compatibility: The earphone supports all music apps for samsung galaxy s6. Connects to the iPhone SE easily and quickly.

Comfortable for me: I couldn't be more pleased with its comfort. This headset easily fits in the ear. So far I loves it!

Plantronics m25 headset reviews: sound, look

The sound: People never complain they hear me with noise with Plantronics m25 . After about 6 hours they sound great and they'll sound better until about 90 hours of break in.

Nice style: This headset is exactly a sports headphone. This earphone looks nice.

This headphone is so good value for money. I give this headphone a very solid recommendation.


  • Rating: 5.0
  • Headset: Plantronics m25 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts