Victorias headphones review

I would like to use a stereo wireless earphone for making calls. After tring it, I firmly believe that my decision is the best. I used it for cell phone calls. It works well with my samsung galaxy s6 . This headphone has a good shape. I had read many reviews that reported the headset had some bad problem.

Definitely comfortable: The tip is that, the earbud fit best, the rest of Victorias headphone just kinda uncomfortable. This headset fits me well and I usually forget it on my ears.

The quality of sound: The person on the other end can hear me clearly and loudly. After about 5 hours it sounds clear and they'll only sound better until about 80 hours of break in.

The battery time: This headset may have more than 150 hours standby time as advertised. It is extremely convenience to use the headset.

Works great: The earphone supports all music apps for iPhone SE. Connects to the iPhone 6S easily and quickly.

Wire: The wire seems a little longer than the others. The cord is long enough.

It's the definitive earphone for gamers which seeking amazing game music. Strongly recommend you this earphone, I think.


  • Rating: 3.0
  • Headset: Victorias headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts