Awei a620bl headphoness review

What do you need to know about the Awei a620bl ?

There are hundreds of reviews report that the headset is a good value for the price, I strongly agree. They sounded terrible. The unique design of Awei a620bl headphones will give no pain to your ears. I have bought up to 6 headsets for gaming before. This is better than the other Bluetooth headsets which are under $40.

The line: The line is super durable. The extra-long line lets you place the headset anywherewhere you like to put.

Sound is great: I have used it to jazz but wasn't as impressed. I think Awei a620bl headphones are rather crisp still after break in.

Comfortable for me: It is not comfortable to wear. As suggested, only the medium silicon fit best, the rest of it just kinda weird.

Works great: The earphone supports all music applications for iPhone 7. Connects to my iPhone SE easily.

Easy to use: This stinks if you plan to walk around while on a google voice call. I have no problems on connecting it with my iPhone 6S.

Should you buy the Awei a620bl ?

I think it would be difficult to get the other headset of same quality for the same price. For the good quality this would be a good headphone.


  • Rating: 3.9
  • Headset: Awei a620bl headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts