Flavored headphones review

After reading a lot of reviews and doing some research online, I decided to buy the headset. Extremely comfortable. Excellent sound and the microphone is clear. I'm extremely happy with the sound quality. The earphone has a unique design. I will write a follow-up review about Flavored headphone after long time use.

The sound: I'm extremely impressed with the sound quality. They sounded horrible out of the box but now they sound amazing.

The cord: This headphone uses a USB line but can not connect to adapter. This headset line is thin, very long

The comfort: This headset is much more comfortable than other type headsets I have used. Of all the ear tips provided, only the medium silicon fit best, the rest it just kinda weird.

Compatibility: The Flavored works with your PS4 in a stereo mode. Some apps do not support the earphone while using samsung galaxy s6.

The battery time: I've used the earphone for an hour, every day for a week, and the battery life still shows virtually full on my iphone. One not is that, you should let these headsets some break in of at least 3 hours.

This earphone is a nice deal, when you want a good price. I would recommend it to the person who wants a headset for their iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled cellphones


  • Rating: 4.2
  • Headset: Flavored headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts