Bose soundsport pulse headphoness review

What do you need to know about the Bose soundsport pulse ?

People never say they can't hear me with headset. This headset looks nice. I have bought many earphoness for playing game before. This is a very nice set of wireless headphone. I had read a review which reported the Bose soundsport pulse had some bad issue.

The line: The cord seems a little longer than the specification states. This headphone line is thin, very long

Definitely comfortable: This headset easily fits in the ear. So I loves it! It is much more comfortable than other earpiece type earphones I have used before.

Good use: If someone's TV set has wireless devices, the headset can connect it. You will have to mute the mic via the google voice>.

Work well with the cellphone: The earphone works great with all Bluetooth enabled mobile phones. The Bose soundsport pulse works with your PS4 in stereo mode.

The sound: For about 3 hours it sounds amazing and they'll only sound better until about 100 hours for use. The chatting quality is better than I think.

Should you buy the Bose soundsport pulse ?

The Bose soundsport pulse is very cheap, but it is very useful. I would recommend it to my friend who wants to buy a Bluetooth headset for his Android or other Bluetooth enabled cellphones


  • Rating: 3.1
  • Headset: Bose soundsport pulse headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts