Samsung EHS64AVFWE review

I had read a review that reported the headset Samsung EHS64AVFWE had some bad problem. I will miss such a wonderful earphone if I easily trust so many negative comments. For this headphone has a good MIC, my voice never sounded hoarse. This earbud looks very nice. The headset Samsung EHS64AVFWE has a good review point.
The sound quality: The quality of sound is clarity. While using it to listen to Mp3, The music from this headset is awesomeloud. Great high definition sound quality is also wonderful.
Comfort: The headphone fits me well and I usually forget it on my ears.
Useful: Very easy to set up. You can answer the phone calls while  listening to songs.
Compatibility: The headphone supports all music applications for samsung galaxy s6.
The cord: This headset EHS64AVFWE uses a USB cord, to charge but does not come with a car adapter.
The bettary: The battery life of it lasts 12 hours for non-stop use.
Would definitely buy the same. I would recommend this headphone Samsung EHS64AVFWE to the person who wants a  headset for his Android or other Bluetooth enabled phones

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts