Razer ManO'War review

Last updated: August 30th 2017

Razer ManO'War
Razer ManO'War
I would like to use a stereo wireless earbud for making calls and listening to music with my iPhone 6S. I really enjoy it. For this headset Razer ManO'War has an excellent microphone, my voice sound clearly. The Razer ManO'War has a good shape. General reviews on the Internet gave this headset a high point.

Sound quality

The quality of the headset seems very great. Great high definition sound quality is also great. The quality of sound is clarity.

Comfortable for wearing

While I am listening to music, this headset is so comfort ,even I forget it is on my ear. 

Good use

The controls are located well on the earphone and you can easily make the sound lower. If your TV has Bluetooth devices, the earbud can pair with it. 

Compatibility

Some apps do not support the EM510 while using samsung galaxy s6. 

The line

The cord is long enough. 

Battery life: 

It's advertised that, this headset has more than 150 hours standby time. 

This Razer ManO'War headset is much more better than the $60+ one for its low sound effect of the headset. For most Razer ManO'War would be a good headset.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts