Skullcandy headphones review

I buy the headphone primarily for having a call and gaming on PS4. I usually have long calls on AIM with my family or watch video on iPhone 6S. That praise review said the sound quality of this earphone is enough at best. This earphone is exactly a very good sports headphone. Reviews of my classmates about the headset is so good.

The look: This headset looks nice. The unique design of this headphones will not hurt your ears even long time wearing it.

Sound is great: The earpieces fit comfortablely, and block out a lot of external noise in the room. I will write a review on the sound quality later on.

The comfort: This headset gives me ears comfort and it is easy to forget it on my ears. The headphone feels slim.

Work well with the cellphone: This headset works with the PS3 in stereo mode. Connects to the iPhone 6S plus easily.

Wire: The cord is long. The extra-long earphone cable lets you position audio controls right.

The Skullcandy is cheap stereo headset for gaming. I give this ear pieces a strong recommendation.


  • Rating: 4.7
  • Headset: Skullcandy headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts