Lalaoopsies headphones review

I have bought up to 6 headsets for play WOW before. I'm not sure why some people here are thinking them to be bad product. I can't find out why its sound quality is so good. This headset looks nice. I want to buy the it for many reviews indicate the Lalaoopsies is very good.

Lalaoopsies headset reviews: battery, Cord, sound

The battery time: I can wear the earphone almost 4 hours without feeling uncomfortable. It charges very quickly, and when fully charged I get 10+ hours of talk time.

Wire: This Lalaoopsies uses a USB cord but can not connect to a car adapter. The long headphone cable lets you place the headset anywhere.

The sound quality: The person on the other end can hear me loudly and clearly. The earpieces fit comfortablely, and block out all noise around you. While using it to listen to Mp3, The music from Lalaoopsies headphone is loud and clean, without any noise.

Lalaoopsies headset reviews: use, look

Useful: The controls on the earphone are easy. The setup is easy and quick.

Nice style: The Lalaoopsies has a unique design. The headset has a unique design.

Outstanding earphone for the price. Strongly recommend you this headphone.


  • Rating: 4.1
  • Headset: Lalaoopsies headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts