urBeats Wired In-Ear Headphone review



I would like to bug a stereo earphone for making calls and playing game on my iPhone 5S.  Extremely comfortable to wear. Great sound and the microphone is loud. My headset still works well even I am 30-50 feet away from the iPhone SE.  This headphone urBeats Wired In-Ear Headphone is exactly a sports headset. I have found some reviews that almost everyone said I was clear and static free.
The sound quality: While using it to listen to Mp3, The audio from this headset is clean. I used it for cell phone calls. urBeats Wired In-Ear Headphone works well with my iPhone 5S and the skype on my laptop.
Work well with the cellphone: This headset seems to be an excellent headset that works pretty well with all Bluetooth devices as advertised. The headset supports all music applications for iPhone 5S.
The long cord: The line seems longer than the others. This headset line is thin, very soft
Nice style: The headset has a unique design. This headset is exactly a sports earphone.
The battery time: As supposed, the headset has up to 10 hours talk time and more than 150 hours standby time. urBeats Wired In-Ear Headphone is so convenience to charge the headset.
Great headphone for the money.  I would recommend this headset to my friend who is looking for an good earphone with good quality.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts