Sony mdr-zx300-redd stereo wired headphone review

After having read a lot of reviews on Amazon and doing some research online, I decided to buy the Sony mdr-zx300-redd stereo wired . I'm very happy with headphone. My headset works well even I am 30-50 feet away from the iPhone 5S. This headset looks nice. I find that some reviews which everyone said I was clear and static free.

Sony mdr-zx300-redd stereo wired headset reviews: sound, Cord, Compatibility

Sound is great: This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 6S. The quality of the headphone seems very good.

The cord: The wire is long enough and the lights is so good. This headphone uses a USB cord, to charge but does not come with a car adapter.

Work well with the cellphone: This headset works with the PS3 in stereo mode; also works with other devices with 3.5mm jack. The earphone supports all music apps for iPhone 6S.

Sony mdr-zx300-redd stereo wired headset reviews: look, Compatibility

The shape: This headset is exactly a very nice sports earphone. The Sony mdr-zx300-redd stereo wired has a unique design.

Work well with the cellphone: Some applications not support the earphone while using iPhone 7. The headset supports all music applications for iPhone 5S.

As far as build quality, the Sony mdr-zx300-redd stereo wired easily beat more cheaper headsets, Very strongly recommend you this earphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts