Thinksound ts01 headphone review

After reading several reviews on Amazon and doing some research, I decided to buy the headset. I like this serial of headset. My headset still works well even I am 30-50 feet away from the iPhone 7. This earphone is exactly a sports headset. I want to buy the it for many reviews indicate the Thinksound ts01 is very prefect.

The shape: This headphone is exactly a very nice sports headset. This headphone has a unique design.

The line: The long line lets you position audio controls right where you need them. This headphone uses a USB line, to charge but does not come with a car adapter.

Compatibility: The headphone works well with all the Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad,etc. This headset seems to be an excellent headset that works well with all Bluetooth cellphones.

The battery for using: The battery life of mine lasts 12 hours for non-stop use. It's advertised that, the headset has up to 150 hours standby time.

The comfort: The headphone is not so comfortable to wear. These headsets are extremely light.

Would definitely buy again. Strongly recommend you this headphone, I think.


  • Rating: 4.2
  • Headset:Thinksound ts01
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts