Impecca eb101k headphones review

I would like to use a stereo headphone for connecting to my cellphone. I cannot say how much I love these wireless headphones. The quality of sound is clearly and clarity. This headphone has a unique design. I have found some reviews that almost everyone said I was clear and static free.

Impecca eb101k headset reviews: Cord, Compatibility, use

The long cord: This headset uses a USB line, to charge but can not connect to a car adapter. The extra-long line lets you position audio controls right.

Work well with the cellphone: Some apps not support the headphone while using iPhone 5S. The headset works well with all the Bluetooth enabled cell phones, tablets and computers.

Useful: If someone's TV set has Bluetooth, the Impecca eb101k can pair with it. The headphone allows you to answer the phone calls while .

Impecca eb101k headset reviews: comfort, look

Comfortable for wearing: The headphone is much more comfortable than other earpiece kind earphones I have used before. The headset feels light.

The shape: This headphone is exactly a sports earphone. This headphone has a nice look.

This earphone is even better than the $60+ one for its low sound effect of the headset. I would recommend it to my friend who wants to buy a Bluetooth headset for his iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled phones


  • Rating: 4.0
  • Headset: Impecca eb101k headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts