Swimbuds 100% Waterproof Headphone



I would like to use a stereo earphone for making a call.  I've had so many Emerson Series headphones and had thought myself a great fan of their products The earpieces fit comfortably and nicely, and block out all noise in the room. The great design of this headset will give no pain to your ears. I find that some reviews which everyone said the sound quality was clear and static free.
The battery for using: Swimbuds may have up to 9-11 hours talking time as advertised. It's advertised that, the headset has up to 150 hours standby time.
Sound is great: Amazing clean sound with so much bass. That praise review said the build quality of this earphone - Swimbuds is enough at best.
Works great: The earphone works great with all the Bluetooth enabled mobile phones.  The Swimbuds works with the PS3 in stereo mode.
Good shape: This headset looks very nice. Swimbuds 100% Waterproof Headphone has a good shape.
Comfortable for wearing: While listening to music or making a call, this headphone is so comfort , even I forget it is on my ear. The headphone is not comfortable to wear.
As a headset with very good quality, Swimbuds is a very nice value for money. I would recommend this headset to the person who wants an prefect headphone with good quality.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts