Razer adaro dj analog headphoness review

It was so clear people on skype wouldoften complain they couldn't play games with me for lots of noise around me in the room. Wonderful device for which your expectations are the truth. While using it to listen to Mp3, The audio from this headphone is clean and loud, without any noise. This earphone is exactly a sports earphone. I had read a review that reported the headset had some bad problem.

The long line: The wire is long. The wire seems a little longer than the others.

Good shape: The headphone has a good style. This headphone has a unique design.

Definitely comfortable: This headset is more comfortable than other earpiece kind earphones I have used. The tip is that, the earbud fit best, the rest of it just kinda uncomfortable.

Easy to use: I have tried many genres of songs with it, it is absolutely the headphone I am looking for! The Razer adaro dj analog allows you to talk to others while enjoying music.

The battery: The battery life of mine lasts 7 hours for non-stop use. The headset is supposed to have 912 hours talking time as advertised.

As far as build quality, the ear pieces easily match up to more cheaper headsets, Strongly recommend you this earphone, I think.


  • Rating: 4.0
  • Headset: Razer adaro dj analog headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts