Beats HP-0147 headphone headset reviews



It was so clear people on skype would often complain they couldn't play games with me due to the amount of noise they were hearing from my end. For a music fan on a tight budget, the headphone impressed me. That praise being said the sound quality of this earphone is strong at best. This earphone is exactly a very good sports headphone. The headset HP-0147 has a good review point.
Beats HP-0147 headphone headset reviews: sound, Compatibility, Cord
The quality of sound: The quality of sound is clarity. This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 5S and the VOIP applications on my laptop.
Work well with the cellphone: The headset supports all music applications for iPhone 6S plus. This headset works with your PS4 in a stereo mode.
The long line: This headset uses a USB line, to charge but can not connect to adapter. The cord seems a little longer than the other serials.
Beats HP-0147 headphone headset reviews: comfort, Compatibility
Comfortable for wearing: It is light on our heads  and fit very nicely on my ears. The headphone is much more comfortable than other kind earphones I have used before.
Compatibility: Beats HP-0147 headphone works with the PS3 in a stereo mode; also works with Laptop and PC. The headset works well with all Bluetooth enabled mobile phones. 
Would definitely buy again. Strongly recommend you this earphone, I think.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts