Edifier p293 headphones review

It was so clear people on yahoo messenger wouldoften complain they couldn't have a talk because the amount of noise. I'm glad to have bought Edifier p293 headphone. The sound quality is amazing. The Edifier p293 has a unique design. I had read many reviews which reported the headset had bad issue.

Edifier p293 headset reviews: Compatibility, use, battery

Works great: The earphone works great with all the Bluetooth enabled mobile phones. Connects to the iPhone 6S plus easily and quickly.

Easy to use: I bought Edifier p293 headphone to use with my iPhone 6slast year. The controls are easy.

Battery life: The headset may have up to 910 hours talk time as advertised. The headset has 8 hours for use.

Edifier p293 headset reviews: comfort, Cord

Comfortable for wearing: This headset is more comfortable than other type headsets I have used before. It Easily fits in the ear. So I loves it very much!

The long line: The long line lets you position audio controls rightwhere you like to put. This headset line is smooth, very long

The Edifier p293 is very cheap. Strongly recommend you this headphone.


  • Rating: 4.1
  • Headset: Edifier p293 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts