Best Gaming Headset for PS3 - Plantronics GameCom 367 Closed-Ear Gaming Headset Review

First of all, I really enjoyed using it as a gaming headset for PS3 and XBOX 360. I spent lots of time playing video games, and I wanted a gaming headset that is good sound quality and comfortable to wear for long gaming session. I like to play online games too, and need a headset with microphone that sounds clear and loud. After reading so many reviews and comparing various gaming headset with microphone on Amazon, finally, I found the GameCom 367 was the item I wanted. And it really worked well with my PS3 and laptop in past 3 months.

The GameCom 367 is extremely comfortable for playing game for 4 hours and not having to take it off for a rest. The pads fit my ears very well and I don't have hot ears or experience any other discomfort while gaming. It is not tight so it won't cause neck pain or headaches.

The headset seems sturdy and looks cool. Some people said that it took 1-2 years to wear a pair out. I have had this headset for 3 months and have no issues.

Microphone is solid and sounds great. The voice quality was extremely clear when I used it on Ventrilo to talk to my friends while playing online games.

All in all, It is just the best Gaming headset for PS3 that I have ever owned. You can't beat the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts