Plantronics M214C Headset with Adjustable Volume Review

The Plantronics M214C is great with my iPhone 4S. It is the best headset for the price I have had yet. After reading many reviews, I decided to go through The Plantronics M214C.

Pros
- Sound quality.  The headset sounded clearly and loudly when I was playing games, compared with other headsets in the same price range.
-  The controls. the volume and mic volume controls both work well. The microphone volume is adjustable and easy to find on the cord while gaming. 
- Comfort. They are comfortable for long hours of playing game without having to take a rest. Since it is extremely lightweight and not tight, it didn't make me feel any discomfort while I made a long call on Skype.

Cons
-Although it said it fits most phones, I found that The Plantronics M214C did not fit my other cell phone - HTC EVO 3D.
-The built quality. It seems easy to break out. The cord is very thin, too.

All in all, The Plantronics M214C is easy to use, comfortable to wear and has good sound quality. It is definitely the best headset under the price of $20. If you simply want a good headset with chat feather for internet phone calls or listening to music, this headset is one of your best options.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts