Computer Microphone Headset for Gaming - Yapster TM-YB100A – Black Review

After reading several reviews about this computer microphone headset, I decided to buy it last month. I use headsets for VOIP like Skype and listen to music on my laptop. Yapster TM-YB100A headset do this job very well for me. It worked fine with my computer while I played online games, the sound quality was pretty good. And it worth the money that I had paid.

This Stereo Gaming headset looks cool and the build quality is good. I usually walked out and just threw it in my bag with laptop, adapter, etc. the microphone of it was not broken.

The ear pads are so soft and fit my ears very well. It is comfortable for a couple hours of listening to music, gaming or watching movies without having to take it off for a short rest. Compared to my last headset which made me headache sometimes, this set is lightweight and not tight so it won't make me feel any discomfort after long internet phone calls.

The headset is really easy to use. Just plug it in and it worked immediately with no manual driver installations.

The sound quality was good for the price.  I had not heard any noise at all when I was chatting on Skype or other VOIP applications. Compared with other headphones which were in the same range of price, this is the best, I think. I liked to listen to music and the sound was extremely clear. The surround sound was also great while I was watching movies. I had no problems after a week of use. If you buy this you will be pleased with its good sound quality.

The microphone of the headset is quite good for my computer, I have not had any issues with my friends on Teamspeak while gaming. I have not heard that they said my voice was not clear when we were playing online games with using this computer microphone headset.

These are a great buy, especially for the price. I recommend it to you if you just want a good quality headset for chatting on your internet phone calls, playing PC games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts