Bose soundtrue headphoness review

My last Bluetooth headphone - Plantronics M25, it didn't work well with my laptop, so I had to buy another headset to replace it. After tring Bose soundtrue headphones, I firmly think that I make a good choice. The quality of the headphone seems very good. This headphone is exactly a very nice sports headset. General reviews online give the headset a high point.

The sound quality: The earpieces fit comfortablely, and block out all noise around you. The person never complain they hear me with noise with Bose soundtrue .

Useful: The headphone didn't typically annoy me personally, but this's the truth with these. If someone's TV set has wireless devices, the earphone can connect it.

The shape: The earphone has a unique design. This headphone has a nice look.

Definitely comfortable: The headphone fits me well and I usually forget it on my ears. I am pleased with its comfort.

Works great: The headphone works well with all the Bluetooth enabled devices. Some apps do not support the earphone while using iPhone 5S.

The Bose soundtrue is very cheap. Very strongly recommend you this product.


  • Rating: 3.8
  • Headset: Bose soundtrue headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts