Philips headphone review

My last Bluetooth earphone - Samsung HM1700, it is worth mentioning that it didn't connect with my laptop, so I want to another headset. These are fantastic headsets for gaming. They sounded terrible but they sound clear after using. This earphone is exactly a sports headphone. Some reviews from userssay that the headset is very good but the others said Philips headphone is not good value for the money.

The battery time: I haven't noticed an issue with battery life. One quick note before I say anything, you should let these headsets some break in of at least 3-4 minutes.

The long cord: The cord seems longer than the others. The wire is long.

Nice look: This headphone has a good shape. The headset has a nice look.

Comfortable for wearing: As suggested, the medium silicon fit best, the rest of it just kinda uncomfortable. This headset gives me ears comfort and I usually forget it on my ears.

Compatibility: The Philips seems to be an great headset which works well with the Bluetooth devices. Some applications do not support the headphone while using samsung galaxy s6.

This earphone is great value for money. For the sound quality this is a good headphone.


  • Rating: 4.9
  • Headset: Philips headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts