Bose quietcomfort 15 wireless review

After reading several reviews on Amazon and doing some research, I decided to buy the earphone. I really like it. I think Bose quietcomfort 15 wireless are rather great after break in. The earphone has a good style. I had read a review which reported the headset had bad problem.

Bose quietcomfort 15 wireless headset reviews: look, Compatibility, comfort

Nice look: The headphone has a unique design. This headphone has a nice look.

Works great: Connects to my iPhone 6S quickly. The Bose quietcomfort 15 wireless seems to be an great headset which works well with the Bluetooth cellphones.

Comfortable for wearing: It Easily fits on my ear. So far I loves it very much! The headphone is not comfortable to wear.

Bose quietcomfort 15 wireless headset reviews: battery, use

Battery life: The headset has up to 6 hours for non-stop use. Charges quickly, and when fully charged I get 20+ hours for using.

It's easy to use: This stinks when you want to walk around while having a google voice call. You can answer the phone calls while you are enjoying music.

As far as build quality, the Bose quietcomfort 15 wireless easily beat more cheaper headsets, Strongly recommend you this product.


  • Rating: 4.0
  • Headset: Bose quietcomfort 15 wireless
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts