Bose quietcomfort 15 headphoness review

I buy the ear pieces primarily for listenning to music and playing game. I really like it. My headset works well even I am even far away from the iPhone 6S. This headset looks nice. I have found some reviews on the Internet say that the headset has a good sound.

Bose quietcomfort 15 headset reviews: comfort, sound, use

Comfortable for wearing: They won't fit my ears well and if I use the earbudstay my ears get uncomfortable faster. As suggested, only the medium silicon fit best, the rest of Bose quietcomfort 15 headphones just kinda uncomfortable or weird.

Sound is great: The person never complain they can't hear me with Bose quietcomfort 15 . Great high definition sound quality is also great. For the headset has a good MIC, my voice never sounded hoarse.

It's easy to use: This stinks if you plan to go out while on a Whatsapp call. The setup progress is easy to learn.

Bose quietcomfort 15 headset reviews: Cord, look

Wire: The wire seems a little longer than the other serials. This Bose quietcomfort 15 uses a USB line, to charge but does not come with adapter.

The look: This headphone looks very nice. The Bose quietcomfort 15 has a unique design.

The ear pieces is cheap gaming headset without sacrificing quality. I can say it is a good choice that you purchase this product!


  • Rating: 4.9
  • Headset: Bose quietcomfort 15 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts