Bose mobile headphoness review

Bose mobile Overview

I'm glad to have got this product. The ear pieces features 30mm MIC, delivering great sound quality with rumbling lows. I have got many reviews about this headphone from Amazon and Newegg. I use the ear pieces primarily for light call-center work and playing game. This headphone is exactly a sports earphone.

Useful: The setup is easy and quick. I bought Bose mobile to use with my iPhone 6slast month.

The sound: I have used Bose mobile headphones to radio and still wasn't as impressed. My friends on the other end can hear me clearly and loudly. They said that my voice is pretty good.

The battery: One not is that, make sure you let the headsets some break in of at least 3-4 minutes. It is very easy to use the headset.

Compatibility: The Bose mobile seems to be an great headset which works well with all Bluetooth cellphones as advertised. The Bose mobile works with the PS3 in stereo mode.

The line: The extra-long headphone cord lets you position audio controls right. This Bose mobile uses a USB line but does not come with adapter.

How about the price

The headset is cheap gaming headset. I can recommend that you buy Bose mobile headphones!


  • Rating: 3.5
  • Headset: Bose mobile headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts