Awei a990bl headphoness review

It was so crisp people on skype wouldoften complain they couldn't play games with me due to a lot of noise. After tring it, I believe that my decision is right. My headset works well even I am 30-50 feet away from the iPhone 6S plus. The headset has a unique design. This headset is supposed to have good sound quality as reviewed.

Good style: This headset looks nice. The earphone has a good shape.

Wire: The cord is long. The extra-long line lets you place the headset anywherewhere you like to put.

The sound quality: This headset will block out all noise around you. The quality of the headset seems very so good.

Comfortable for me: While listening to music, Awei a990bl headphones is very comfort. The headphone is not so comfortable to wear.

Ease of use: This stinks when you plan to walk while on a viber call. The controls are simple and easy to use.

The Awei a990bl is budget stereo headset for gaming. For the all this would be a good headphone.


  • Rating: 3.9
  • Headset: Awei a990bl headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts