Awei 800i headphoness review

I buy the ear pieces primarily for light call-center work and online gaming. I'm glad to have got Awei 800i headphones. The sound quality is clarity and clearly. This headphone has a good shape. The Awei 800i has a good review point.

The sound of Awei 800i headphones: For Awei 800i headphones has a good MIC, my voice sound clearly. My headset works well even I am even far away from the iPhone 5S.

The battery time: The battery time of it lasts 8 hours for even long time use. This headset is supposed to have 910 hours talk time or more than 120 hours standby time as advertised.

Prefect for using: Extremly easy to set up. You can answer the phone calls while you are listening to songs.

The line: This earphone line is thin, very long The extra-long Awei 800i cable lets you place the headset anywhere where you need them.

The shape: This headphone is exactly a sports headset. The Awei 800i has a nice look.

As far as sound quality, the headphone easily match up to more cheaper headsets, I can recommend that everyone buy this earphone!


  • Rating: 3.3
  • Headset: Awei 800i headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts