Awei es q7i headphoness review

About the Awei es q7i

This headset is exactly a sports headphone. The people on the other end can hear me clearly and loudly. My last Bluetooth earphone - Plantronics M25, it didn't connect with my laptop, so I had to look for another headset. When I received it, I can't wait to open it. The headset is supposed to have great sound quality as reviewed.

Works great: Connects to the iPhone 6S easily. Some applications not support the Awei es q7i while using samsung galaxy s6.

Prefect for using: I have none issues on connecting it with my iPhone 5S. You will have to low the sound via the hangouts>.

Nice style: This headset is exactly a very nice sports earphone. The earphone has a nice look.

Battery life: It's advertised that, the headset has more than 120 hours standby time. The headset may have more than 150 hours using time as advertised.

Comfortable to wear: These headsets are extremely light, and they feel very comfortable to wear in your ears. The headset feels slim.

Do you want to buy the Awei es q7i ?

For inexpensive headset, these headset have great sound quality. For the sound quality this is a good product.


  • Rating: 4.4
  • Headset: Awei es q7i headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts