Activision 13773-ba headphones review

My last Bluetooth headphone - Plantronics M50, it is worth mentioning that it didn't work well with my Mac Book, so I want to look for another headset to replace it. I'm glad to have bought this product. The quality of the headset seems very so good. This headphone looks very nice. Several reviews said that Activision 13773-ba headphone has good sound.

Prefect for using: You will have to mute the mic via the viber>. Very easy to set upwith the instruction.

The sound: The earpieces fit comfortablely and nicely, and block out a lot of external noise around you. This headset is a real stereo sound headset.

The cord: The long cable lets you position audio controls right. This headphone line is smooth, very soft

Works great: The Activision 13773-ba works with the PS3 in stereo mode. The bass knobs do work great though there is some noise.

Comfort: They also don't fit the ears very well and if I use the earbud the ears get weird faster. I am pleased with its comfort.

For inexpensive earphone, these headset have great sound. Very strongly recommend you this earphone.


  • Rating: 4.7
  • Headset: Activision 13773-ba headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts