Awei es300m headphoness review

I use this ear pieces primarily for connecting to my MAC book and gaming on PS4. When I received headset, I can't wait to open the box. My headset works well even I am even far away from the samsung galaxy s6. This headphone has a good shape. General reviews on the Internet give Awei es300m headphones a high point.

Awei es300m headset reviews: comfort, sound, use

Comfortable to wear: These headsets are extremely light, and they feel very comfortable to wear in your ears. The headphone feels light and slim.

Sound is great: I may write a review on the sound quality after some days. The earpieces fit comfortablely and nicely, and block out all noise in the room. The sound quality is clearly and clarity.

Good use: The Awei es300m doesn't commonly give me some trouble personally, but that's the case with these. This stinks when you plan to walk while on a hangouts call.

Awei es300m headset reviews: Compatibility, Cord

Compatibility: Some apps not support the Awei es300m while using iPhone 6S plus. The headphone supports all music apps for iPhone 7.

The line: The long Awei es300m cord lets you place the headset anywhere where you need them. The wire is long and the lights is so good.

This earphone is a good choice, especially when you look at the price. I give this ear pieces a strong recommendation.


  • Rating: 4.6
  • Headset: Awei es300m headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts