Logitech h390 headphones review

It was so clear people on skype would complain they couldn't play games with me because a lot of noise around me in the room. I like to use this set of headset. The quality of the Logitech h390 seems very good. The headphone has a good shape. There are several reviews report that Logitech h390 headphone is a good value for the price, I definitely agree.

The sound of Logitech h390 headphone: This headset will block out all noise around you. Great high definition sound quality is also wonderful.

The long cord: The cord seems a little longer than the others. This headphone line is thin, very long

The look: This headphone looks very nice. The earphone has a nice look.

Battery life: I haven't got an issue with battery life. As advertised, the headset has up to 12 hours talk time and more than 120 hours standby time.

Definitely comfortable: These headsets are extremely lightcomfortable to put on my ears. This headset is light on our heads .

This headphone is a nice deal. I bought Logitech h390 headphone for there are many 5 star reviews but I wasn't impressed.


  • Rating: 5.0
  • Headset: Logitech h390 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts