Ziva headphones review

Ziva Overview

I find that some reviews that everyone said I was clear and static free. The chatting quality is better than my other headsets. This headphone is exactly a very nice sports earphone. I like to use a stereo headphone for connecting to my cellphone. This did what I asked it to do.

Work well with the cellphone: The Ziva seems to be an excellent headset which works pretty well with all Bluetooth cellphones as advertised. The earphone works well with all Bluetooth enabled cell phones, tablets and computers.

Sound quality: The earpieces fit comfortablely, and block out a lot of external noise in the room. I can't figure out why its sound quality is so good.

The cord: The wire is long enough and the lights just look cool. The long cord lets you position audio controls right.

The comfort: This headset is not so comfortable to wear. The skin-friendly leather ear pads guarantee a long time of comfort while gaming

The look: This earphone looks nice. The unique design of Ziva headphone will give no pain to your ears.

This headphone is a great option, especially when you look at the price. For the all this is a good headphone.


  • Rating: 4.1
  • Headset: Ziva headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts