Brite buds headphones review

My last Bluetooth headset - Samsung HM1700, it is worth mentioning that it didn't work well with my laptop, so I want to buy another headset. This is better than the other Bluetooth headsets that are $40. I used it for cell phone calls. It works well with my samsung galaxy s6 . This headphone looks very nice. There are several reviews report that the headset is a good value for the price, I definitely agree.

Good use: The headphone didn't typically give me some trouble personally, but this's the case with these. The controls are simple.

Wire: The cord seems a little longer than the others. This earphone line is thin, very soft

Sound is great: I would like to write some text on the sound quality later on. My friends on the other end could hear me loudly and clearly.

Nice style: This headset looks nice. The unique design of hanger and cap will leave no pain for your ears.

The comfort: These headsets are extremely light. I am pleased with its comfort.

This earphone is so good value for the price. I can say it is a good choice that everyone buy this product!


  • Rating: 3.5
  • Headset: Brite buds headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts