Uiisii u5 headphones review

It was so loud people on skype would complain they couldn't play games with me for lots of noise. Wonderful device for which my expectations are the truth. The sound quality is clarity and clear. The headphone has a good shape. I will write a blog for the Uiisii u5 after using.

Uiisii u5 headset reviews: comfort, battery, sound

Comfortable for wearing: This headset fits me well and I usually forget it on my ears. The headphone is light on our heads and fit very nicely on my ears.

The battery: It is so to charge the headset. The battery of my headset lasts 7 hours for even long time use.

The sound: The quality of sound is crisp. The sound quality is clarity and clearly.

Uiisii u5 headset reviews: use, Compatibility

Prefect for using: This stinks if you plan to go out while having a gv call. An easy for use mute switch is easy for quick and precise sound adjustments.

Works great: The headphone supports all music apps for samsung galaxy s6. The bass knobs work perfectly.

The Uiisii u5 is 55 dollars and is available from bestbuy, without free shipping. For the good quality this is a good headset.


  • Rating: 4.5
  • Headset: Uiisii u5 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts