Section8 headphones review

I use this ear pieces primarily for connecting to my MAC book and online gaming. I really enjoy it. I can't find out why there is complaint over its sound effect. This headphone has a good shape. Reviews of my classmates about the headset is very useful.

Works great: The Section8 works with your PS4 in a stereo mode. Connects to the iPhone SE easily.

Comfortable for me: It is more comfortable than other earpiece kind headsets I have used before. I am pleased with its comfort.

Good style: This headset looks nice. The great design of this headphones will leave no pain for your ears.

The battery for using: I can wear the headphone up to 6 hours without ear fatigue. I've used the headphone for an hour one day for 5 days, and the battery still shows virtually full on my iphone.

The long line: This headset uses a USB cord but can not connect to adapter. The line seems longer than the others.

It's the right headset for users enjoying amazing game sound enhanced comfort and good price. I can recommend that everyone buy Section8 headphone!


  • Rating: 4.1
  • Headset: Section8 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts