Matix hangover headphones review

I have bought many headsets for play WOW before. Extremely comfortable for gaming. Excellent sound and the microphone is clear. While using it to listen to Mp3, The audio from this headphone is clean. The earphone has a good shape. Reviews of my classmates about the headset is very useful.

The battery time: It's said that, the headset has up to 12 hours talk time. This headset is supposed to have more than 150 hours using time as advertised.

Nice style: This headphone looks very nice. The earphone has a good shape.

The comfort: The headphone gives me ears comfort and I usually forget it on my ears. They also don't fit the ears well and if I use the included earstay the ears get uncomfortable faster.

Work well with the cellphone: The headset supports all music applications for iPhone 6S. The headphone works great with all Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad,etc.

Wire: This earphone uses a USB cord but can not connect to a car adapter. The extra-long Matix hangover cable lets you position audio controls right where you need them.

As far as sound quality, the headset easily beat cheaper brands, For the all this would be a good product.


  • Rating: 4.7
  • Headset: Matix hangover headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts