Maxell hb-375 headphones review

It was so loud people on Aim wouldoften complain they couldn't talk to me due to the amount of noise around me in the room. I usually have long calls on AIM with other person or watch video on iPhone 6S. I can't find out why its sound quality is so good. The earphone has a unique design. General reviews on the Internet gave the Maxell hb-375 a good point.

Maxell hb-375 headset reviews: comfort, Compatibility, look

The comfort: The headphone is more comfortable than other earpiece kind earphones I have used before. They also don't fit my ears very well and if I use the earbud my ears get weird faster.

Works great: This headset seems to be an great headset which works pretty well with all Bluetooth devices as advertised. Connects to the iPhone 6S easily and quickly.

Good shape: The earphone has a unique design. The unique design of Maxell hb-375 headphone will not hurt your ears.

Maxell hb-375 headset reviews: sound, battery

Sound quality: That praise review said the build quality of this headphone is enough at best. For about 4 hours it sounds clear and they will only sound better until about 90 hours for talking.

The battery time: It's advertised that, the headset has up to 100 hours standby time. It is extremely to charge the headset.

The Maxell hb-375 costs 55 dollars and is available from bestbuy. Strongly recommend you this headphone.


  • Rating: 3.7
  • Headset: Maxell hb-375 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts