Alimpia headphones review

I have bought up to 6 earphoness for playing game before. I cannot explain how much I love these wireless headphones. They sounded terrible but now they sound crisp. The headphone has a good shape. The headset has a high review point.

Alimpia headset reviews: battery, Cord, comfort

Battery life: This headset is supposed to have 911 hours talk time as advertised. I've used the headset for an hour, every day for 7 whole days, and the battery still shows virtually full on my iphone.

The long line: The line seems a little longer than the specification states. This earphone line is thin, very long

Comfortable to wear: They didn't fit my ears well and if I use Alimpia headphonestay my ears get uncomfortable faster. The headset feels slim and light.

Alimpia headset reviews: sound, look

The quality of sound: I would write a review on the great sound later on. This headset blocks out all noise in the room.

Nice style: The Alimpia has a good shape. The earphone has a good style.

This earphone is so good value for money. I would like to give Alimpia headphone a solid recommendation.


  • Rating: 4.2
  • Headset: Alimpia headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts