SADES SA-708GT review



I have bought up to 6 earphones for play WOW before. These bluetooth headsets are great! This headset is a real stereo sound headset. This GHB SADES SA-708GT is exactly a sports earphone. Reviews of my friends about this headset is so good.
Sound quality: This headset SADES SA-708GT is a real stereo sound headset. The sound quality is clearly and clarity. The chatting quality is better than my other headsets.
Definitely comfortable: This headset fits me well and it is easy to forget it on my ears.
Ease of use: You can make a call while you are enjoying music. The earbud allows you to answer the phone calls while you are enjoying music.
Compatibility: The headset SA-708GT works great with all the Bluetooth enabled cell phones, tablets and computers. 
The cord: The wire is easy to connect.
Battery life: The headset is supposed to have more than 100 hours standby time as advertised.
This SA-708GT is much more better than the $50+ one in its low sound effect. Strongly recommend you this earbud.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts