XIBERIA T19 Gaming Stereo Headset review


Last updated: August 30th 2017
XIBERIA T19
XIBERIA T19

I have bought many earphones for listening to music before. I like this set of earphone. I can't find out why there is complaint over its sound effect. This XIBERIA T19 Gaming Stereo Headset is exactly a very good sports headphone. I find that some reviews which everyone said I was clear and static free.

The sound quality: The quality of sound is crisp. Amazing clean sound with a lot of bass. While using it to listen to Mp3, The music from this headset is awesome clean and loud.

Comfortable for wearing: This headset is more comfortable than other earpiece kind earphones I have used before.

Easy to use: The controls on the earbud and easy to make the sound lower. The EM510 allows you to make a call while listening to songs.

Compatibility: Some applications not support the headset while using Samsung galaxy s6.

The line: This earphone XIBERIA line is thin, very long
The battery: As the Zalman Gaming Stereo Headset has a Built-in rechargeable battery, and can be charged by connecting to my laptop, the battery life is acceptable.

As a stereo headset with good quality, XIBERIA T19 is a great value for the price. I would recommend it to the person who wants to buy a Bluetooth headset for his iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled mobile phones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts