Sony MDR-ZX100 ZX Series Headphones Review

You can't go wrong for the price. I bought this headset to replace my broken Plantronics headset last month. When my girlfriend saw it the first time, she wants it because it matches her ipod and now I had to order another one for my own ipod. I also used it to listen to music and watch movies on my pc.

These headsets have a very good sound. Compared to the standard ipod headsets, the sound quality are a bit better. These are pretty solid. While listening to music, the sound is clear and no background noise. I tested it out on some genres; Rock, rap, Hip Hop, and a few others. I'm not expert on sound quality, but this headset is pretty good: clear, loud and crisp. Some people reviewed about the low's, the mid's, the hi's, etc.. Are they serious? These headsets only cost $15! They are worth the price.

The all white color matches the color of my iPod and it looks cool, I recommend it as a good-looking pair to wear in public. It is light weight and the ear cups fit me very well. Some people reviewed that it is a little tight for their heads, but it is comfortable on my ears, perhaps I just have a small head. I wear it daily and around an hour per time and I think they don't hurt on my ears at all. I can wear them for three hours and not feel pain or headache. Also, the cord is fine for me.

This headset just costs $15 on Amazon, with free Amazon prime shipping. What did you expect? I bought it since it looked nice and for only 15 dollars I wouldn't mind having a walk with these and if they break. I recommend these as a backup set. Though there is barely any bass, the sound quality is quite good. While listening to music, I don't really care about the bass.  If you are the person like me, just want a good quality headset for the price, get these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts